Sunday 9 June 2013

Time for Tea?

Hi all and I hope you are having a great weekend, I was very lucky to have a whole day yesterday scrapping with some of my wonderful crafty friends and I was pleased with how much I managed to achieve.
Amongst the pages I got finished was one for the current challenge over at Scrap Our Stash which is to create a layout about a guy in your life. Plus..
Stash: use 5+ brads on your layout.
 
 
I had to scrap this photo of my nephew dressed up as a teapot at a recent party, he should not have been in the costume as it was in the foyer of the hotel we were in. (I think they use it to promote their afternoon tea events!) Unfortunately after he paraded around in it all the other little children in the family wanted to have a go and I had to try and convince them that it wasn't a good idea as the hotel would not appreciate it getting damaged.
 

My brads (six of them) were placed in the centres of some of the patterns on the cut out shapes placed around the photo. Not only are the brads quite a few years old but the pattern paper is too so I was quite pleased with my old stash use with this page.

About Our Guys challenge at Scrap Our Stash is open until 29th June so plenty of time to have a go yourself and reduce that growing stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope your weekend continues to be crafty! xx
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Kerry! Boys will be boys... LOL! I love how you used up your stash! Your layout is awesome! It is always a great feeling to scrap with friends AND get a lot done! Have a great week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your patchwork effect on the white background, it makes a lovely bold layout. Thanks for sharing the challenge..not seen this site before. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I love this! What a fun photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun photo and page! The Bo Bunny papers were a perfect choice and great job with using and placing your brads! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable. Love the way you used the brads. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute page! love that paper collection and how you used your brads! Thanks for playing along with SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of your stash on this fun layout! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great being able to use up some brads, right! I'm in love with your picture you have used; such a lovely "pot", and thanks for joining us at SOS with your LO,

    La Vikinga, DT Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a creative way to use up your brads stash Kerry! Love how you placed your patterned paper too! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete