Tuesday 2 July 2013

New DT Member for Scrap Our Stash.


Happy days! I have been asked to join the Design Team at Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog !

This challenge site is quite different to others I've worked on as they reveal their DT examples one member each day, as apposed to all at once so there is always a post to check out each day.
There are two challenges a month both designed to use up your stash pile (to make room for new stock?) and the second challenge of the month is sketch based. 


Here is our first challenge for July:
STASH CHALLENGE #5 - 
RED, WHITE & BLUE
Create a LAYOUT (any theme) using your stash of RED WHITE and BLUE
papers and embellies. 
 Kraft is the ONLY other color you can use with these colors. 
and....
you MUST include (3) or more Pre-made STAR embellishments of your choice!
 (Brads, buttons, eyelets, cardstock stickers, chipboard, etc)
 
 
There is a fabulous prize up for grabs so why not pop over to the Scrap Our Stash Blog and join me and the other new DT members to use up that stash!
 
My 1st reveal is not until 11th July but I can tell you now that my love of glitter knows no bounds!
 
 
Here is a Sneak Peek!
 
Currently packing for a residential weekend crop! Oh what to pack?
 
Laters. xx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the design team! I'll be looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete