Wednesday 25 September 2013

Scrap Our Stash - Explore the Shore.


It's my turn to reveal my layout for this months sketch over at Scrap Our Stash and what a great sketch it is!
 
Along with the sketch the stash item to use is chipboard.
 
 
....and here is my layout. I'm sure you can see that I changed the background so that it looked like sunrays to go with my beach photo's. I hand stitched using some ombre silk and incorporated some clouds as per the sketch.
The chipboard I used is from a set by Fancy Pants called 'the little things' and I picked some stars that I put down on the journaling circle.

 
I also put some little hearts from the same set in the clouds.

 
I recently purchased some My Minds Eye twine called 'Ginger' which was the perfect colour to co-ordinate with the papers.
 
I know you are itching to get started on your page so if you need any more details of the challenges this month over at Scrap Our Stash you can find them all HERE.
 
Don't forget that we are having a blog hop too this month, starting this Friday so make sure you head over to the Scrap Our Stash blog  and join in the fun and there are of course prizes up for grabs!!

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day whatever you are up to. xx
 


 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is awesome! I love the stitched clouds and sunburst! Awesome job Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and bright colors Kerry. Love the stitching, the sweet photos... Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout Kerry....Loving all the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the stitching!! Divine twine ;) Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you worked the sketch, Kerry! Great stitching! The clouds are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout with all the stitching. Love the ombre tread.

    ReplyDelete