Sunday 15 September 2013

Summers Day Fun, Sketch N Scrap Reveal.

Hey there crafty friends I have a layout to share with you today that I made for the second sketch reveal over at Sketch N Scrap.

 
This the sketch by Kelly and what a fabulous design!
 
 
Here is my take on Kelly's sketch and to start off with I used a homemade circle mask to apply some pink mist to the page to represent the marshmallows. Then because I wanted the circles to stand out a little more I doodled around a few of them.
 
 
I used washi tape to represent the chevrons on the sketch.
 

The beautiful butterflies were cut from some American Crafts paper that I have had in my stash for years and every now and then I cut a few more out! As you can imagine that sheet of 12x12 now looks a lot like Swiss cheese!!

Ok now it's your turn to head on over to Sketch N Scrap blog to check out the other designers fab creations and to have a go at this challenge. Don't forget we have been sponsored this month by The Memory Nest who are offering a gift certificate for their store!

For all the details of this challenge and the previous sketch challenges for this month just click HERE.
Look forward to seeing your entries. xx
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh for goodness sake....why is your blog not coming up on my list??? I just assumed that you hadn't been playing and yet I find I have missed out on so many posts!!! They are all gorgeous but I am totally in love with this layout and the card :) Love the doodling!!! The colours on both this page and the card are just sensational and make me happy :)))))) I am now going to try and fix it so I can see your posts when they come up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job using the sketch! Those butterflies are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I couldn't take part in the Scrap African challenge this month. Would you believe it, I don't have a single roll of washi.

    ReplyDelete