Wednesday 27 November 2013

My Happy Place.

Hi scrappy friends, as it's cold and wet in the UK at the moment (and for the foreseeable future!) I thought what better to cheer me up than a lovely photo of my favourite holiday destination Ibiza!
I originally made this layout for a challenge but I have missed the deadline due to not having the time to create (insert sad face!). But I thought you might still like to see it before I pop it into my holiday album.

 
I was using a larger photo so there was not a lot of room left so I kept it fairly simple (for me!). Still has some doodled edges to the papers and a smudge of watercolour.
 

I love wooden embellishments at the moment don't you?
 


I got these Thickers in a sale and they look right on this page as I think they have a Mediterranean feel to them as though they were styled on some Greek ruins! (ok so it's just me then?).
 
I must make a start on some Christmas cards soon but I'm not feeling too Christmassy yet! I'm usually almost set for the big day by this time of year but it's just not happening for me. Hopefully after some serious shopping tomorrow I will be back on track.
 
Thanks so much for dropping by.
Hugs, Kerry. xx

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like remembering lovely sunny vacations when the weather is miserable. Beautiful large photo and Iove the way you scrapped it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, what a beautiful LO, certainly brightened up my cold and damp day!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely cheery page Kerry, I have never been to Ibiza but it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely layout, wonderful photo too!

    ReplyDelete