Monday 11 November 2013

SWEET DREAMS.

Hello and I hope your weekend was as fabulous as mine - I had organised a weekend crop with added camping over in the hall (a frugal scrappers retreat!). We had a fun and productive time so all's good.
I have some pages to share with you tomorrow of a challenge I set my croplets (my new name for the ladies that scrap with me).

For now though it's time to share my page that I created for the first November challenge over at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge is to use only 6x6 papers and also to add 6 of one type of embellishment.

 
Here is my page and I used just three sheets of a really old birthday 6x6 paper pack. It had just the right colours for this photo of my youngest daughter asleep with her new soft toy.
 

The papers had glitter on them so I added extra glitter to my wooden embellishments and a glitter card border.


I love putting stitching on my pages lately and I wanted to make a stitched feather so armed with my template from American Crafts I stitched one in light blue, cut around it and added glitter glue for some more sparkle.

 
Here are my 6 embellishments - cute little wooden stars (with added glitter glue as well!). More stitching in the form of clouds for that dreamy feel!

Have you got some delicious 6x6 papers you could scrap with for this challenge? I was surprised how easy it was to use the smaller papers even though I think this is the first time I have used them to scrap with.
If you want to see some fabulous inspiration from the other Scrap Our Stash DT members then all you have to do is drop in on the SOS blog everyday for a different take on the challenge.
HERE is the LINK.

Back tomorrow hopefully, with some fun pages to share.


3 comments:

  1. Kerry! I adore this layout! Stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft sweet layout! As always, awesome stitching! Love the "glitterned" wood veneers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Kelly. Great stitching and I love your stitched feather.

    ReplyDelete