Sunday 22 December 2013

Last of 2013.

The card I have to share with you today is my last Christmas card of 2013 and was based on the December 20th card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.


 
Slight change to the sketch in that I put the sentiment at the top but hey that's the beauty of sketches - open to interpretation!
 
I am entering this card into Scrapology's Christmas card challenge. This month it is as simple as that, create a Christmas card using any colours and any design!

I am still hoping to get some crafty time to myself over the next couple of days as I have shopped and wrapped all that I can! I have a trip to my allotment scheduled for today (in between the rain showers!) to pick sprouts and leeks for the 'big day', but that's about the extent of my Christmas preparations left to do (yay!).

I am off to browse Pinterest now to see what has been going on there in the last couple of days, so if I don't see you before hand I would just like to wish you a fabulous Christmas and hope Santa brings you plenty of crafty goodies!!

Bye for now. xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kerry. Thank you for joining in with our Christmas challenge on Scrapology.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the red sequins scattered about. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely holiday card Kerry!
    Happy Christmas and best wishes for a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card kerry. Thanks for taking part in the Scrapology challenge and Good Luck :)
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete