Tuesday 31 December 2013

PRETTY BOY!

Hello, it's almost the New Year and although 2013 has been a bit testing for me health wise it has also been wonderful and exciting at times. I am hoping 2014 will a year where I will achieve much and enjoy more, with the possibility of exciting new happenings and wonderful people to experience them with.

I managed to get the last of my scrapping for this year done last night and what better way to see out the old year than to scrap a cute photo!!!
My layout was done using the Sarah's Cards December sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch and it is perfect for the photo I had to scrap.

 
As you can see our big teddy bear of a cat was in the wrong place at the wrong time as my girls were decorating the Christmas tree and decided that Ginger needed dressing up too!
Don't you think he has a resigned look on his face as if to say 'why me?'.
 

As the tinsel around Gingers neck has holly leaves on it I kept with the theme and cut some out using a stencil from my children's craft stash!


I loved the smattering of stars on the sketch so decided to carry them onto my layout after spritzing them with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold that I treated myself to when I placed an order to Sarah's Cards Shop recently. Seriously shiny - just what I was hoping for when I ordered it.

Well I hope you enjoyed seeing our sweet boy in the spirit of Christmas even if it was forced upon him! I know the Sarah's Cards challenge finishes today but there is still time to enter if you're quick!
All the details and the awesome DT inspiration can be found HERE.

Just leaves me to wish all of you a very special 2014.



 

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page to end the year. Kerry, I want to thank you for your constant friendship and inspiration. Wishing you and your family a 2014 filled with peace, love and joy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, totally pinching the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - that picture is priceless! Love your layout. Wishing you and your family many blessings in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout! Totally love the shiny splats, i might have to treat myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is too fun! Love the photo and your layout is so lovely! It's been great working with you at Sketch N Scrap! Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layout! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, the poor thing!I love how much fun this layout looks.

    ReplyDelete