Monday 24 February 2014

Lady Muck.

Hi everyone and it's a happy Monday! The sun is shining, I have the house to myself and I have a layout to share!
Today's is based on a wonderful sketch at Creative Scrappers.
This one called to me whilst searching for a two photo challenge.
Here is my layout and I was feeling the need for bright and girly so I grabbed my  Pebbles Seen and Noted papers - so cute.
A few years ago we got a new computer chair and our cat Molly decided to make it hers! My daughter wanted to sit on it so she thought that if she wheeled the chair around that Molly would want to get off! Nope! Molly was quite content to be rolled around the house like she owned the place.
I fussy cut these flowers from the papers and the glitter foam heart strip added another layer.
More fussy cutting, washi and sequin goodness.
My glitter foam title - so fitting! 
There are a few days left to play along with this challenge as it runs until February 28th. All the details can be found on the Creative Scrappers blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by, I very much appreciate it. xx


9 comments:

  1. This is super duper pretty! What a lovely kitty cat! Love, love, love everything about your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this fun layout! Cute story too!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. LOL! What a character that kitty has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, love the bold patterns and glittery bits! Fabulous cat story too xx
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, fabulous choice of papers and really great details! Loving the pops of bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch. Such a fun layout!! Sorry I haven't been by in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the sketch! Your layering is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pure bliss to look at! Love the color combo and the design! I really like This story! My car Molly was the same way! Gotta love a cat's life!

    ReplyDelete