Friday 7 February 2014

So Happy.

Hello crafty friends, what a love filled month this is! With Valentines Day just around the corner Challenge Yourself has a wonderful challenge for you this month -All you need is Love and a colour combo!
Using the colours below scrap about you and someone you LOVE.
The point of our blog is to encourage YOU to scrap yourself more so remember to make sure little ole you is in the photo!!
What a beauty! 
Here is my take on the challenge and as you can see I have scrapped about one of the wonderful men in my life - my lovely Dad. We are pictured here at my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and although I was taking photo's for my parents I did manage to be the other side of the lens a couple of times!
A little bit of paint splattering and some sequins added to an otherwise simple page that I love.
 I found some felt stars in among my Christmas decorations last year and decided they would be better as scrapbook embellishments! 
I really hope you can participate in the Challenge Yourself colour challenge this month, it's such a pretty combination that I'm sure you can't wait to dig out those photo's of YOU and a loved one to play along.
 The rest of the DT has some amazing inspiration for you and there is of course a delightful prize up for grabs too! So head on over the the Challenge Yourself blog to find out how to play.
See you there. xx 


7 comments:

  1. Both you and your layout look so good <3
    Love your work Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Kerry...Fab photo of you and your dad...and loving that colour combo too!...Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry, you totally rocked this challenge! Love the tabs and all the doodling on your layout! So glad to have you on the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this layout! Your splatters and embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Kerry! Especially the speech bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww Kerry! I just love the photo of you and your dad!!! And you scrapped it perfectly for this challenge! I absolutely love everything little thing about your page! And I am enjoying working with you at Challenge YOUrself! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome colour combination. I love the simple clean lines of your page. I must learn to make a neat paint splattering like you do...I always over do it.

    ReplyDelete