Monday 17 March 2014

Altogether Now!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I spent the whole day on Saturday at a crop I organised in Bradfield. The sun was shining and I was spending hours with my dear scrappy friends, doing what we all love - playing with paper and glue!
Amongst the pages I got finished was a layout created for Scrapology's March Scraplift Challenge.
Here is the sketch.
I replaced one large photo for two smaller ones of my girls and their friends jumping altogether into the pool one evening. Although the bottom photo is a bit blurry it shows the movement of the kids jumping which is an effect I like to show.
The sketch had a ribbon ruffle but instead I pleated a paper strip and added it to the bottom of the photo's.
I managed to borrow a palm tree die and it was just what I needed to finish off the sunny holiday page.
Scrapology's March Challenge runs until the end of the month and all details and the original layout that inspired the sketch can be found HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week. xx


11 comments:

  1. Lovely sunny page Kerry, thank you for joining in with the Scrapology challenge.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry, just catching up on your blog, wow, you have been creating some beautiful layouts just lately! I really must push myself to do some more scrapbooking pages soon!! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, lovely bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Kerry. Thank-you for joining in this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a cool take on the sketch! Love that palm tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh nice one Kerry ! I spend most of our holidays doing the same thing..taking pictures not jumping I mean xx They make fabulous layouts. Love your doodled hexagons and pleated ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic summery page. You must be so ready for summer to start in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch and this border of little squares ! And such happy colors... so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love what you did for the border! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea to use the palm tree! Love the layout xxxx

    ReplyDelete