Monday 10 March 2014

Beautiful Smile.

Hello and I have a quick post today as I am off out to meet up with my scrappy friends, but I wanted to let you know that Sketch N Scrap have revealed their 3rd 'Inspired By' sketch. This time the sketch was inspired by a layout created by DT member Lissa Mitchell.
This is the sketch.
Here is the page I created using the sketch and although I kept to the basics of the sketch I have less detail around the photo as I thought the background papers were so pretty I didn't want to cover them.
Another page featuring my eldest daughter as she is the one who loves to have her photo taken!
The flower is just made up of layers of die-cut paper papers and a sticker in the middle.
I placed my silhouette cut 'smile' on top of a couple of strips of washi and added the stamped 'Beautiful' above it. A gold heart sits inside the black one that replaces the dot above the I.
Now it's your turn to play along so you might want to check out the original layout by Lissa that inspired the sketch and some of the other DT's layout's. Remember the DT had not seen Lissa's page, only the sketch.
All the details on how to play along can be found at the Sketch N Scrap Blog HERE.  
Thanks for dropping by. xx

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Awesome job! Love the title work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love those papers and those torn edges. Your daughter is beautiful as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page, Kerry! The journaling is fabulous and your take on the sketch just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, I really love the layered flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!! Beautiful, beautiful page!! Thanks for caring...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very pretty. Love the paper tearing....haven't done that in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout. Your daughter is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete