Thursday 27 March 2014

Celebrate.

It's celebration time over at the Scrap Our Stash blog this month as it's our Birthday month! There are challenges galore and plenty of inspiration to get you up and running.
It's my turn to kick start today's challenge which is to use mini bags on your page.
I used a Birthday photo for my project in keeping with this months theme.
My layout has lots of pretty tags and three of them are inside mini glasine bags, one of which holds my journaling.
You can see the first glasine bag here with the red check tag inside and decorated with washi and paper embellies.
Number two is tucked behind the top corner of the photo.
Number three at the bottom has the journal tag inside.
Lots of cute bows and some mother of pearl sequins give this page a real girly feel, just right for my mum's Birthday page.
I hope you can join me in this challenge. All the details of this and the rest of the challenges so far hop on over to the Scrap Our Stash Blog HERE.

So glad you stopped by. xx


10 comments:

  1. Love all the tags and glasine bags you used, such a pretty page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page! I love the soft colors and the washi holding down some of the bags. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the tags! Beautiful work Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Great colors and layout. Love the tags and bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, with lovely colors and delicious details! Well done Kerry! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout, with a super summery feel. I love the tags with bows and the way you used the little bags . Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layout! It's so sweet and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your page is so soft and lovely. I have never used mini bags on a page and this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! The tags/ bags are perfect for a birthday page, they make me think of little party favors :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fresh colours you used. I am another one who's never used mini bags on a page - what a fun idea and yours looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete