Saturday 15 March 2014

Cocoa Beach.

Hello Sketch N Scrap Fans, today we have another super sketch reveal for you and it's courtesy of Kelly Holifield.
Lots of fun to be had with this sketch!
You can see the basis of the sketch in my beach page with just the odd little change.
I downloaded these really cute free digital papers, they are so bright and cheerful and just the right colours I was looking for. I have kept the scraps to make a card later this week!
I layered two of the fussy cut flowers and added a white Card Candi for a lovely clean look.
Underneath my long title I stitched some waves as I love the effect of this template!
Now that I've shown you my page for the challenge you should hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap Blog and check out the seriously awesome DT inspiration!
All the details can be found on the SNS Blog HERE.
Have yourself a wonderful weekend. xx


5 comments:

  1. You took this sketch and put your personal stamp on it. Your page is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it turned out -- so pretty with lovely colors. Love that stitched wave too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! The colors are so perfect for these beach pictures and I adore the stitched waves! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool interpretation of the sketch and rocking stitching detail!

    ReplyDelete