Tuesday 4 March 2014

Friendly Challenge - Page Kits.

Hi crafty friends, my friend Helen and I have had a get together for some scrappy fun and as usual we had given each other a challenge. This time we each made up a page kit from our older stash then passed it on to see what we would do with it.
This is the page kit I made up and passed to Helen.
This is the page kit I received from Helen.
Helen's page is so sweet and girly which I suppose was inevitable given the elements in the kit I gave her!
There is so much lovely detail - the die cut chicken wire, hearts and butterflies.
I knew Helen would cut out some of the cute little birds on one of the sheets of paper! The title looks fabulous on the tag surrounded by lots of spring embellies to compliment the gorgeous photo's of her daughter.
I totally fell in love with the Day Dreamer paper that Helen gave me and knew I had the perfect photo of one of my daughters enjoying the sunshine in our garden several years ago!
There were so many lovely pieces in my page kit that my layout came together quickly and easily. I don't buy printed chipboard and it was wonderful to use it for a change!
In my defence I did fussy cut these hearts from one of the paper sheets! 
Thanks Helen for making my life easier with all the choice of embellishments. xx

I hope you enjoyed seeing the pages that Helen and I made and for our next challenge we have to include a Dr Suess quote on our pages!
Thanks for stopping by. xx




4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea to swap kits with a friend :) {I used to love scrapping with friends - unfortunately my local scrap buddies have moved on to other places or other hobbies} but I still love scrapping!! Thank goodness for internet sharing and online challenges to keep the mojo happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun page! I love how lovely those spring colors are! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your product choices! These both are lovely! I especially love the cut out hexagon background pieces and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun challenge for both of you! The two kits are actually pretty close in colors and style :) Love the resulting pages!

    ReplyDelete