Monday 31 March 2014

Goodbye March.

I have been chasing my tail this month! With the start of Spring I find myself outside more trying to battle the weeds before they take over my garden and allotement compIetely. I have had lots of Birthdays including my eldest daughters 18th this weekend and just the little everyday stuff seems to take longer (or I'm getting slower!).
I haven't managed to get much scrapbooking done this month but I have made a few cards, so I thought I would share them with you as my blog seems a bit neglected these days!
I got the tutorial to make this 3D card from the very talented Therese at Lost in Paper.
The tutorial can be found HERE.
A card for a teenage boy using the #22 card sketch from Sketch N Scrap.
The Mothers Day card I made for the best mum in the world.
I had enough papers to make two cards, so this will go into my card box for another Birthday.
Lastly the card I made for my daughters 18th Birthday - a mason jar shaker card. 
Lots of fun to make!
For the free printable mason jars that I used on this card visit the Graphics Fairy HERE.
Well that's it Folks! I hope you liked my cards and found the links helpful, I will be back tomorrow with a page for the 1st April reveal at Sketch N Scrap.
Until then have a fabulous Monday. xx




5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous collection of cards, especially like how you created the sentiment on the first and the cute little mason jar on your daughters card......love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. Love the cupcake one but the Jar one is AMAZING! WOW!! Need to pin that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful set of cards! Nicely done Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have found plenty of time to get crafty around pulling the weeds! Really adorable cards!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so pretty Kerry.

    ReplyDelete