Friday 7 March 2014

Keep Calm!

A super fun challenge for you this month at Challenge YOUrself, and you just need to KEEP CALM!
We have all heard of the saying but there are so many variations on the theme - Keep Calm and Eat Cake (my favourite!) or Keep Calm and Drink Beer (hubby's favourite!).
What we at Challenge Yourself would love to see is your scrappy take on this famous quote.
BUT IT CAN'T BE SCRAPBOOKING RELATED!
and of course the golden rule of Challenge YOUreslf - YOU MUST BE IN THE PHOTO!
Here is my page, Keep Calm and Enjoy a Hug!
Here, me and my youngest daughter are having a cuddle whilst on holiday last year.
I turned the photo black and white so I could have free choice of colour scheme on my page.
These letter stickers were the most awful purple colour so I changed them to black with my Promarkers.
I have been slowly using up some of my older stash and I found this cute metal Love tag and decided to hang it from some twine that I wrapped around the photo.
I had fun filling the circles with different patterned papers and small embellishments.

So many possibilities for this challenge and we would love to see what Keep Calm quote you use on your page.
To see what quote the rest of the DT have used hop on over to the Challenge YOUrself Blog and get inspired to play along with us.
All the details can be found HERE.
Keep Calm and Have FUN!  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry! I loved working on this challenge, and loved seeing what you created! Your layout is fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! The circle background is fabulous! Beautiful job Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic layers and details Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge. love your spin on it, and the circle background is a lovely element. Roll on Summer....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, love the circle background with the little embellies in them
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page...I have seen this one pinned on Pinterest many times.

    ReplyDelete