Friday 11 April 2014

Hello Spring.

Hello Spring and hello fellow crafty bloggers!
Over at Scrap Our Stash we are celebrating the arrival of Spring (in some parts of the world!) and so our first challenge for April is to create a layout using a Spring colour palette.
Create a Spring Layout using spring colors and include the following Pre made/packaged items from your stash:  Paperclip(s), Journal card and at least one 3D embellishment.
My layout is up on the Scrap Our Stash blog today so I can now share it with you here.
The star today is our little kitty Demi who was captured on camera by my eldest daughter whilst enjoying some of the first sunshine of Spring.
I decided to use some Project Life cards in a grid design along with my Spring colour palette of blue (blue skies at last!), yellow (sunshine and daffodils), and green (fresh new growth).
As Demi is a black cat I could introduce some black accents to my page.
And the flower in bright yellow reminded me of the sun so I placed it at the top of my page. 
The paperclip I used is this cute flower one that has been in my stash for years.
My 3D butterfly embellishment sits on top of the journaling card from Pebbles that I cut down to fit inside the grid.
Well that just leaves me to thank you for stopping by and to invite you to play along with us at Scrap Our Stash. All the details on how to play and to see the rest of the DT inspiration just head on over to the SOS blog HERE.
Hope the weekend is going to be bright and sunny where you are in the world. xx 
  

4 comments:

  1. Cute page Kerry, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful layout, I like the idea of using journaling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is so eye catching. I love these colours together.

    ReplyDelete