Wednesday 4 June 2014

AND THE WINNER IS....

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who played along with Sketch N Scraps Birthday Bash, it's great to see so many of our fans joining in with the fun and frivolities!
As for the two challenges on my blog, (the tic, tac, toe and the glitter challenge) I was astounded to see what wonderful pages you all created from my prompts.
I always like to do the prize draws the old fashioned way so each of you that entered my challenges had your names placed on strips of paper (for those of you who entered both challenges your name was entered twice). Then my eldest daughter was asked to pick one of the folded pieces out of the hat - ok I didn't have a hat, it was a bowl!
DRUM ROLL IN THE BACKGROUND!

The winner is 
JULENE MATTHEWS 

Congratulations Julene, to claim your prize email your postal address to me within the next 14 days to kerry.bruce@btinternet.com

Thank you once again for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment