Sunday 15 June 2014

Do More of What Makes You Happy.

Goodness how the month is flying by! 
The fifteenth of the month is of course the next layout sketch reveal over at Sketch N Scrap and I am happy to be sharing the page I made with the new sketch.
Here is Kelly's super fun sketch.
This page was a pleasure to make as it just seemed to flow and come together without me stressing over the detail, probably because I love having fussy cut embellishments to make!
Not only were the flowers cut from a sheet of scrapbook paper but I also stamped some extra leaves and fussy cut them too.
I replaced the banner on the sketch that went horizontally with a tag which will be where my journalling will go.
We have Chic Tags as our sponsor this month

For all the details of the prize draw, the challenge rules and to see the rest of the DT layouts using Kelly's sketch all you have to do is hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day. xx

4 comments:

  1. Great page! Love your title and I would have never guessed that the extra leaves were stamped - they look just like you cut them from the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You did a fabulous job using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout! LOVE the colors you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, my friend, are the queen of fussy cutting! The extra leaves are perfect!

    ReplyDelete