Tuesday 15 July 2014

Rugged Beauty.

It's time for the mid month sketch reveal at Sketch N Scrap and you are going to love it!
How fun is this? Kelly has provided us with plenty of design elements to sink our teeth into!
The design of my page is more or less to the sketch, even the stars went with the photo's I chose.
After spending plenty of time hand stitching the circles I then proceeded to cover most of them with the photo's and papers! Next time I will do the stitching after everything has been added I think!
We found this view in Ibiza by accident as we had missed our turning for the beach we were headed to. But we spent a good few minutes wandering the cliff top looking out at the scene below!
I had to move my title down in order to fit in on and placed part on the photo and the rest on a tag tucked below.
I ran some embossed lines through my stars and folded them so that they would be more 3D. You need quite nibble fingers for this!!!

Now you have seen the sketch (and love it of course!) why not head on over to the Sketch-N-Scrap blog to play along with us! The rest of the DT would love for you to see their takes on the sketch too.

Thanks for stopping by today. xx  

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! Love the stitched circles and the embossed lines on your stars just add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this, the little details are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! LOVE the colors!!!! LOVE everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the large photos...beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! Love what you did with the sketch! Love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful, the photo and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Kerry! This page is absolutely fabulous. I love your stitched circles and amazing stars. And I also love how the beautiful photos are the star of y our page, too! Your layout is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sooooo rocked this sketch! This is quite stunning! The layering of photos is so smart and provides a complete, incredible view. I love this one Kerry!

    ReplyDelete