Friday 22 August 2014

A Perfect Summer.

As you know I am guest designer over at The Studio Challenges blog this month and on the 17th August was their second reveal for August, this time a mood board.
The mood board is perfect for me as I am trying desperately to finish last years holiday photo's!
I took the general theme and feel of the mood board and found these photo's that's seemed to encompass the overall summer vibe going on.
I found this great quote to accompany the page and as it was so long I split it so the beginning was the title and used a great deal of rub-on's to finish it!
Some washi, a couple of buttons and a smattering off sequins.
These flowers were just cut from the main patterned paper and a PL card was tucked behind the photo to add my journalling on.
Hope you liked the mood board as much as I did and can find time to play along with us at The Studio Challenges. Check out the awesome design team takes on the challenge too,  Amazing!
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon. xx



2 comments:

  1. Great title and verse to go with the photos. Love the whole fresh "white " feel of this layout, and super mood board xxxxx

    ReplyDelete