Sunday 31 August 2014

About A Boy.

Hello and happy Sunday!
I am thrilled to share a page today that is a little different in appearance to my usual layouts as it's 'about a boy'! Also this is the last of the projects that I have done for The Studio Challenges as their Guest Designer for August. They have such fun and inspiring challenges so it was a pleasure to join in with them this month.
The challenge today over on The Studio Challenges blog is Tic Tac Toe.
I chose the column on the far right, stars, paint splatters and 3 types of alpha's.
It was a bit daunting at first to be creating a page about a small boy but I knew I had a PL card with 'photo bomb' on it so I found that and some coordinating MME papers and set to work.
Two different colours of paint for my splats and my title has 3 different alpha's.
There is a a few stars scattered about - love the wooden ones from Studio Calico.
There are girls in the background and they were supposed to be the focus but Owen was having none of it and made himself the center of attention!
The camera was made using a old Sizzix die, embellished with a star.
I also made a pinwheel and managed to find a star small enough to go inside the well of the button.

I do hope you can join in with this fun challenge and don't forget to hop on over to the Studio Challenges blog to be wowed but the design teams take on the Tic Tac Toe challenge -HERE.

Thanks for stopping by. xx

4 comments:

  1. lovely layout Kerry! I hardly ever use green on my pages but I love the look of it here. It looks great paired with the sky blue and brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge...love how this little man took center stage in the photo. Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great Kerry, love the paint splatters and of course the camera die cut is the perfect embellishment xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colors in this page and the way you put it all together! Pinning for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete