Monday 1 September 2014

1,2,3 Glow.

Let's get my birthday month started with a new challenge over at Sketch N Scrap!

Sketch #64 by Lisa Hidy is such fun don't you think?
Here is my take on the sketch and I made a couple of changes like removing the small photo and flipping the sketch because I wanted to make it into a double pager.
These photo's show the girls playing with a glow ball (lots of glow sticks joined with a special connector) in the pool on holiday last year.
Here is the right hand page full of photo's!
I tried to recreate the glow balls by winding twine around  scalloped circles, they didn't come out too bad but goodness they were fiddly!   
As the page was quite busy I just added a few little embellishments at the top where it was lacking interest.

I really hope you can join in the fun and frolics happening over at Sketch N Scrap.
We are so lucky to have a returning sponsor this month, The Robin's Nest is back and offering a $15 gift certificate to their store this month for one randomly drawn winner!!! 
So come on get scrapping but don't forget to check out the rest of the DT takes on the sketch first for some amazing scrappy inspiration!
All the details of how to play are on the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE.

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun page! Love the glow title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Kerry! You are very creative my friend! I love how you used twine on those embellishments! Great work! I am glad I am sorta back on a routine - I surely missed visiting your blog! You always have something fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete