Monday 27 October 2014

Sharing a Card or Two.

Hi there blogging friends, I know it's been very quiet around here this last week or so. I have been busy with DIY and general family life amongst the chaos that comes with it! Plus I spent this whole weekend crafting with friends at a crop. 
I have made a few cards this month though so I thought I would have a quick post to share them with you.
A card for a dear friend.

One for a little monster! Made for Sketch N Scraps Masculine Challenge this month.

This went into my 'spares' box and was created for Sketch N Scraps Floral Challenge.

One for my little niece, created for Sketch N Scraps Halloween or orange challenge.

There is still a couple of days left to play along with the card and layout sketch challenges over at Sketch N Scrap so hop on over, choose from the great selection and craft with us.

Hope your weekend was as crafty as mine.
Thanks for stopping by. xx


1 comment: