Friday 14 November 2014

Mummy's Little Helper.

I am running around chasing my tail lately so although I have a scrapbook layout to share with you today it was actually created last weekend and I am just getting around to posting it!
I have dug out some old papers and teamed them up with the November 1st challenge over at Stuck? Sketches.
Here is the sketch.

Here is my layout featuring our lovely, cuddly pussycat. He is helping me by laying along my warm ironing board so that I could take a break from my favourite pastime!!

My title was made up from different alpha's and placed on the tags as in the sketch.

This scalloped bunting (banner) was cut from the patterned paper. I cut a whole load of stars using my Nestabilities and arranged them to my liking.

To play along with this sketch check out the details over at the Stuck? Sketches blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with a double pager!
Hugs. xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - another fantastic page! I love everything about and wish I could layer like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these papers are so fun and just perfect with your photos! thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous page with one of my favourite collections, love it all. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sketch. I haven't taken part in challenges in ages. I love the way you used the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I'm such a sucker for cats! Love your papers and prints and the colors are great. Thanks for joining in with us at STuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and colorful page! love the colors and the embellies. thank you for sharing it with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete