Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas Kitty.

Welcome crafty friends and I know I have been a little lax in the blogging department lately but I had a crafty day on Saturday so I have a page to share with you today for the Inspired By challenge over at Sketch N Scrap.

Here is the sketch which was inspired by a layout by DT member Cathy.

You probably recognize our cat Ginger as he is quite photogenic and I do like to scrap his cuteness!
I turned the sketch to accommodate the portrait photo and played with my water colours to create a splattered background.

This cute bunny die-cut  is an old Lily of the Valley image that I found in my Christmas stash. 

A silhouette scribble circle, some fussy cut  holly and a smattering of stars for the top right of the photo.

Of course a Christmas page would not be complete without glitter somewhere!

If you can find time in your busy pre-Christmas schedule we would love for you to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap.
To see Cathy's original layout that the sketch was based on and more DT inspiration head on over to the SNS blog HERE.

Hope your big day preparations are going well.
Thank you for taking time out to visit lil' ole me!

3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas kitty...your page is stunning. You are not the only one who has been lax in the crafting and blogging area :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kerry, I love the background and the mix of traditional and 'non' Christmas colours on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the layering and the misting!!!

    ReplyDelete