Thursday 15 January 2015

Explore Norwich City.

We all have lots of photo's sitting in boxes, files on the computer that contain many of those captured memories just waiting to be scrapped. 
Well Sketch N Scrap are here today to help you with a multi-photo sketch challenge. Sometimes we just need some inspiration for those photo's that have to be scrapped in a group!


Kelly has designed for us a wonderful sketch that hopefully will be perfect for some of your photo groups.


I haven't used vellum on my pages for a long time and a friend came to the rescue at a crop when I said I would love to use vellum for my circle. These photo's of Norwich were taken when we had a little tour of Norfolk a couple of years ago and were perfect for this sketch.


American Crafts paper fussy cut to make my embellishments, I'm sure you all recognise the line! 


We hope you can join us in this challenge and to check out the rest of the DT inspiration and find details on how to play just hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE.

I have a day out with my dear friend Helen tomorrow, scrapping to our hearts content, so I will have our friendly challenge to share with you. Hope you will come back to check out what we have been up to!
xxxxxxxxxx



4 comments:

  1. Love your layout! I especially love the cluster of elements and how you placed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower circle...and your clustering is awesome. Great page Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely layout. i popped across from pretty paper fb page to have a read of your fab blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! How pretty!!! Gorgeous pictures and love the colors! I have TONS of pics waiting to be scrapped!!

    ReplyDelete