Monday 5 January 2015

Hello!

Hi scrappy friends and welcome back to normality as school re-starts today and routines are being reset! Not sure I like the early starts on cold mornings but Spring will soon be upon us (wishful thinking!) and I have a card to share with you today that reminds me of summer in the garden!
It is Sketch N Scraps first card challenge for the new year and was designed my Kelly Holifileld.

The design of the card certainly reflects the weather in many parts of the world at the moment, although it's not snowed in my corner of the country yet!


Here is my take on the sketch and as you can see I made two colourways in the same design.
The flower image was printed and then coloured in and the strips are washi mounted on card to give them some rigidity.

A short and sweet post today and I hope you can play along with this sketch challenge with us over at Sketch N Scrap. There are plenty of different takes on the sketch by the design team over on the blog, so why not head on over to check them out and there is of course a layout sketch to play along with too!

Thanks for dropping by and I hope the weather is being kind to you at the moment. xx

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards! Love this sketch - I just may use it to make my next card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Kerry. Summer finally arrived on New Years day...so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I am always in awe of your coloring and cutting talents!

    ReplyDelete