Thursday 12 February 2015

Cuteness Overload!

Twistback Thursday is Sketch N Scraps newest challenge that is in it's second month and this time it is Kelly's turn to challenge us with an old SNS sketch and give it a new twist! 


Here is the sketch Kelly chose for us and her twist challenge is to add a pet or animal. Could be in the photo or an animal embellishment. 


Here is my take on the sketch and of course I had no trouble finding a photo for the animal twist!
My design got changed a little due to the orientation of my photo's, the design went better with it mirrored and I replaced the largest paper with a rectangle of faux stitching. But other than that my page is an exact replica of the sketch!!!!!!!!


I am always forgetting I have these lovely card candi in my stash, luckily I came across them again whilst searching for some brads!


This little fella was a card topper that has been in my stash for donkey's years but was perfect addition for the papers and the cuteness overload!

Hope you will join us in this challenge as I would love to see your interpretation of the sketch.

Head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE to see what the rest of the DT have created with the challenge.

Thanks for dropping by. xx



5 comments:

  1. Cuteness overload indeed! I love your color combo and your stitched rectangle! Such pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour combination and I love the misting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute. Though I think your cat might be bigger than my dog! LOL! My dog is too little (about 6 lbs.) Anyway - I think the faux stitching was a fabulous idea and the brads are a perfect embellishment. The bee is also adorable. Though I do need to admit that I never heard the phrase "Donkey's Years." After checking it out - it made giggle! I just might have to use that on this side of the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layouT!! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable!! Great photos, papers & misting/splatters!

    ReplyDelete