Monday 16 February 2015

Demure Demi.

Time for the mid monthly layout sketch reveal at Sketch N Scrap and again I am a bit late posting my DT take on the sketch! 


Kelly has designed a super fun sketch for us to play with.


I had been waiting for the ideal sketch to scrap this photo of our cat Demi along with a PL card that was a great match for this photo!


I had decided to use up some of my old rub-on's so decorated this fussy cut heart with the words 'sugar and spice' and flower. i I scattered other flower rub-on's around the page embellishing some of them with punched circles from some scraps of paper.


I hand stitched the circles and splattered some watercolour paint on the background.

Hope you can join us with this fun sketch.
For more details and the rest of the DT interpretations hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE.

Back soon. xx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous and cute page!! Love your splatters and that little black cat image to match your picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and stitched circles, cute page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute photo...love the circle stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry!!!!! I am always intrigued by your attention to detail! I think the punched circles are an awesome idea and I love how you embellished them! (And in response to your comment - yes.... you inspire me to fussy cut!) Can't wait to hear about your weekend! We are getting ready to go ourselves but it will be super cold and snowy in the mountains. Shall be an interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page! Your cat is adorable!!!! Sometimes pictures get lost in the 'art' of scrapbooking but your kitty was the first thing I saw, then I saw all the lovely art you surrounded her with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your layout! The splattered background is awesome and of course the cat pics are super cute to!

    ReplyDelete