Sunday 1 March 2015

Explore Your World.

I know I probably say this every month BUT where did last month go?
It's March already and not only are we still decorating like mad at home but this month heralds the start of the new growing season at my allotment and in the garden!
No rest for the wicked (and I'm really wicked!).

Anyway on with the show, I have lots of layouts to share but today's has to be the new sketch challenge over at Sketch n Scrap


This superb sketch by Lisa Hidy needed to be scrapped even though I am not on not on her team and wasn't required to contribute!


My photo's had the perfect orientation for the sketch, which doesn't happen often! And I found some delightful papers that matched my photo's - what more could a scrapper ask for? 
Demi seems to be staring in several of my layouts lately and I can't wait to get outside in the garden with a camera as she is my little shadow! 


Fussy cut flowers and a doodled flourish.


The flower/tag cluster was repeated at the bottom too.


I mounted a word sticker onto a banner and then just layered it with another circle sticker and a flower for the last little bit of interest.
Basically I stuck to the sketch as I liked it so much.

I would love for you to join in with me and Sketch N Scrap with this wonderful sketch challenge.
All the details of how to play can be found on the Sketch N Scrap blog HERE. 

Hope to be back tomorrow with mine and Helen's friendly challenge from February.
See you soon. xx 

4 comments:

  1. Another great page Kerry. That sketch does rather beg to be used, doesn't it? Love how you made the mix of photo orientations work beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page my dear friend. Your kitty is beautiful. Love the fussy cutting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fussy cutting is really remarkable. You nail it every time. I am so glad that you did this sketch - your work is perfect! (As always.) I am now through all the pages I did on my weekend away. And yes, I am interested in another challenge - just let me low what you come up with! Also, I must add that your comments on my blog make me chuckle just loud enough for my daughter to ask what is so funny! Thank you for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, this layout is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE the colors and those flowers!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete