Thursday 4 June 2015

It's been a while.

Hello everyone!
I bet you thought I had forgotten you all, but no I have just been in a bit of a scrapping/blogging funk and can't seem to get motivated. Me and my mojo had a falling out and we have yet to kiss and make up!
Luckily I have a few layouts that missed the deadlines for various challenges due to said funk and when I had a weekend crop a couple of weeks ago I managed to get them finished off.
I am sharing some of them with you  today and I will come back (I promise!) with a couple more when I get the chance.


Continuing on with photo's from our holiday last year I created this layout featuring hubby no less! We were in Paris for the day and just had a few minutes to snap some photo's of Notre Dame before taking the boat to another landmark.


I didn't make this page too flowery as it features none of my girls, so just a fussy cut one with some added die-cut swirls.


All the brads on the page and this circle embellishment were some left overs from an old line by MME but went perfectly with my Pebbles Front Porch papers.


This next page I got away with lots of flowers because I was in the photo's as well as hubby!
We were enjoying a pub lunch whilst the children were at school, something we love to do when Gary has a week day off work.


I loved how this little cluster came together with the doily, tickets and buttons. The delicate flowers add a feminine touch without being overly girly. Although there is quite a lot of pink everywhere!


And a quick look at the bottom of the page, love those cute wooden people!

Hopefully this post will start the ball rolling with my mojo and it will be plain sailing from now on!
(I can dream)

Thanks for not abandoning me and I promise to be a better blogger this  month.
Until we meet again, toodle pip! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.... not sure where to start here.

    ....

    First - you are married to a Gary too?!?!?! We also love going to lunch when the kids are in school. It is a rare treat!

    The Notre Dame layout is perfect and in my humble opinion more on the masculine side of things despite the one flower. The layers are perfect! (I must admit layering is not a strong suit of mine and I admire your technique.)

    The Guilty Pleasure page is completely fun. The layers and all the flowers make it look like you are hiding in a secret garden! The doodling is also completely wonderful! This is a masterpiece!

    Kerry - we all go through funks for one reason or another. It is normal. I've been checked out the last month because there was so much going on with the end of the school year! I am now desperately trying to get the mojo flowing again too. I find working on either a very simple page or on a mixed media page gets me going. I hope you find your mojo because I truly missed visiting your blog often and seeing your amazing creativity!

    Have a good day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see you back...must be honest, I am still not in a scrapping mode at the moment. I just hate each page that I complete :(

    Love these two pages...you seem to have found your groove again.

    ReplyDelete