Tuesday 9 June 2015

Sharing.

I have two very different layouts to share with you today both of which are just for fun - no challenges or DT assignments!


This fun bright page was made using American Crafts papers and when I have a colourful layout to scrap AC are the manufacturer that always springs to mind!
The photo's are of my eldest daughter and our big cuddly teddy bear of a cat Ginger having snuggles together.


To add a bit of texture I stitched in a couple of places on the page. I always think that PL type cards look cute with a bit of embellishing.


More stitching and even some journaling!


As you can see my other layout is very different to the first! I went with a muted colour scheme as I was trying to make it a more masculine page. The photo shows our pond full of bull frogs all vying for the attention of  a couple of females! We did get a lot of frog spawn though!


Don't ask what papers these are as they were just some scraps left in a box, but I did manage to cut a few flowers from them for my embellishing.


I had spritzed some gold Mr Huey mist over the background but it doesn't show up so well on the photo's.

Both these pages are ones that I created quite a while ago at a weekend crop. I am in a scrapping funk at the moment and rather than leave my poor blog to fend for itself I thought I would post some older layouts that were not shared on here previously.
 I will get back into the swing of scrapping but until then I hope you will forgive the lack of  posts. 
Thanks for stopping by. xxx  


3 comments:

  1. Both of these pages are beautiful! Love the stitching on the first page and oh my - that is a lot of frogs. My daughter would be screaming at the sight of them! Hope you find your scrappy mojo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful pages!! LOVE the color palettes on each. The layering and papers in the top one are fabulous as is the stitched heart. Sorry I have been a little MIA! Trying to get back to bloggy world more often. I am in a scrapbook funk too. I have set up a few posts of pages that I never shared. Hope to get my mojo back soon too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful pages. A great choice of patterned papers that goes with your photos perfectly.

    ReplyDelete