Thursday 11 June 2015

Those Eyes.


Today Sketch N Scrap revealed their 6th Twistback Thursday challenge, this time Kelly Holifield set the challenge and as I am on her team I created a layout based on the sketch. The twist is to incorporate washi tape into your design. 



Here is my layout and as you can see I kept very much to the sketch apart from the orientation of my photo. It is of my dog Tara that I got when I was in my early twenties and she lived to a ripe old age of seventeen! 
The story behind those eyes is that when she was about 14 years old she got eye infections which caused the hair around her eyes to fall out. As she was elderly when the hair grew back it was white and being an all black dog she got the nick name of Panda Eyes!


I girlied up the page with a doily, flowers and punched circles.


A few splats of black and blue Mr Huey mists and I was happy with how it turned out.

This month we are giving away a fun set of We R Memory Keepers double sided journaling cards to one randomly drawn winner, these are perfect for cards, Project Life pages or even your traditional scrapbook pages!
I hope you will pop over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the wonderful examples of this challenge from the other DT girls and perhaps we can inspire you to play along!

Thanks so much for dropping by today.
Big Hugs. 
Kerry. xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet page and even sweeter documentation about the story behind the eyes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous and amazing page! Love the colors and the story!! xo

    ReplyDelete