Wednesday 22 July 2015

Pretty as a Picture.

Hi scrappy friends!
I am running in to post a layout I made for a UK Facebook group For The Love Of Pretty Paper.
The challenge was a tic, tac toe and the elements I chose were Washi, Doily and ink splats.


Papers and embellishments are from different manufacturers.
The photo is of my eldest daughter in front of a huge picture wall for the Disney film Ratatouille in the Paris park.  


A few close -ups of around the page.



I have to go and get ready for work now but I have a weekend crop this weekend so plenty of time to play - Yah!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week. 
Hugs
Kerry xx

4 comments:

  1. Love your Paris pages Kerry. I'm hoping to get to this challenge soon. Enjoy your crop, and I look forward to seeing more pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture!! And yes - your page is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry! I sure do miss your blog! Summer has me completely frazzled! Between a few trips, kids activities - including camps, and horse shows... I am spent! Gary is doing well. Thank you for asking. I also appreciate your visits and comments! It is weird not being a part of the SNS design team! I suppose I should get back on subject here. Your page is very pretty indeed. I am nervous to work with gold but you make it look so easy! Your attention to detail also never disappoints. Good work friend! (P.S. One more month until school starts! I can't wait!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your layout really is as pretty as a picture. the gold on the blue is lovely. I have the same strip paper i should give it a go x

    ReplyDelete