Monday 13 July 2015

Selfie Bombing!

Another layout for The Memory Nest today as Guest Designer for July.


Today's sketch comes courtesy of Leslie Germain.


A fun and bright layout from me, substituting the third photo for a PL card.
I don't know about you but I have far too many PL cards and I picked this one as it seemed perfect for the photo's ( taking fun selfie's in the Swiss Alps with glaciers in the background!!).


I picked papers that matched the colours in the PL card as the photo's were quite colourless.
I always grab my American Craft paper box when needing bright papers and I selected from various lines for this page.


Stamping straight onto a layout is one of the techniques I rarely attempt as I am always aware of the permanency once the ink makes contact! 
This stamped arrow was obviously done in a moment of complete insanity!

I hope you will be able to find time to play along with us at The Memory Nest this month. For details of this challenge head on over to TMN blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by. xx


6 comments:

  1. Great fun photos and the bright colours of the papers and embellishments are so perfect to show them off. Stamping straight onto the paper may be a heart in your mouth moment, but it does become quite addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the bright colors!!! Just popping in to see how you are, we miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love the bright colors!!! Just popping in to see how you are, we miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bright colors, the black outlines and your bravery to stamp right on the page!! You ROCKED the sketch and the Selfie photos are adorable! Looks like a FUN time was had by all! Great way to capture a lovely memory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you added color on the page with your embellies! Makes for such a fun vibrant page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE what you created with this sketch!!! Always love the way your coordinate your product!! So glad you joined us as GD and sorry I am just getting around to commenting!!!!

    ReplyDelete