Wednesday 2 September 2015

More Pink Fresh Kit Pages.

I am really enjoying having a beautiful kit turn up on my doorstep every month, it has inspired me to scrapbook more and that's no bad thing as I have plenty of photo's still to scrap!
I have a couple of layouts to share that I made using last month's kit from Like Forever, if you remember it featured Pink Fresh Studio Dream Big collection.


The background sheet for this layout was destined not to see the light of day as I never really know what to do with papers like this but I managed to persuade my youngest daughter to let me have a copy of her Instagram photo which seemed a perfect match.


I used one of the acetate triangles in the kit for a photo corner and added one of the wooden hearts.


I saw a layout where they tucked this wooden border under the photo and loved the way it looked. 


I added a die cut feather and some sequins for some more texture.


I love the packed of glittery words in the kit.


For this page I added some other elements from my stash and only used half a ripped sheet of the paper.


The die for this globe is in a set by Shimelle (take a peak here)


I had added a PL card that matched the paper colours nicely and scattered triangles and splatted ink.


My title was cut on my Silhouette.

This month's kit has arrived and I was determined to 'kill' last month's before delving into the new one........ but I didn't have the willpower! Therefore I will have a couple of pages to share using the new kit soon.


How could I resist this? I love opening my parcel, we even get a lolly!



Off to work soon so no scrapping for me today, hope your week is going great!
Thanks for dropping by.
Hugs
Kerry. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Kerry!!! This are both AMAZING!!!!!! I just love your design on both. That top one of your daughter is so different. And she is a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete