Saturday 17 October 2015

Happy Birthday Friend.

It was my dear friend Helen's Birthday this month whilst she was away in sunny Egypt, so I made her card before she went as she was taking her cards to open whilst away.
I thought that I would share the card here as I was really pleased how it turned out.


This quote was originally for daughter but I changed it to read 'Friend'.
I did a bit of mist splattering under the wooden and fussy cut butterflies and although it's probably not clear on this photo but the blue card is shiny.

I hope to be back soon with some scrapping to share, but as I am still re-organising my photo's, paper and albums I may get caught up in that.

Thanks for dropping in.
Hugs 
Kerry. xx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful... good luck with the sorting/re-organising x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Helen to have a friend like you! This is a beautiful card and I bet she was really touched to open it. Good luck with the re-organising of your photos, paper and albums. Don't get lost! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry! What an amazing sentiment! I am positive that Helen will feel special. The card is beautiful!

    I am also thinking about reorganizing my craft materials! I have been eyeing up an item called The ScrapRack. I am not sold on it yet and it is a bit pricey. However, the founder's tips have been thought-provoking. I plan to dabble in reorganization efforts when I return home next week (Elizabeth's big state competition is this weekend). Here is a link to what I am talking about....

    http://thescraprack.easystorecreator.com/GO-10-Organization-Program-Tiffany-Spaulding.asp

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card that will surely be treasured by your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and fabulous sentiment!! I am sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete