Sunday 10 January 2016

Happy Together.

Two posts in as many days!
I have been enjoying my scrapping lately and my mojo has stuck around for a change!
Sketch N Scrap have a super cute sketch challenge at the moment and I took the opportunity to play along. 


Here is the sketch designed by the talented Lisa Hidy.


Here is my take on the sketch and as you can see I started with the basic design and then went off track a bit but that's what happens when you have elements you want to use that don't quite fit the sketch design. But hopefully you can see some of the sketch in my layout somewhere!


I LOVE clusters of embellishments and although it is still work in progress I am getting better at adding different elements into a cohesive group!


The layout was created using the latest Like Forever Kit and when I received it it was wrapped in the gorgeous blue tissue paper. Waste not I thought and backed this 'Happy' title cut with it to make the word stand out a little more.

I must dash as I have washing waiting to go on the line (it's actually not raining here for a change!). But if you fancy playing along with Sketch N Scraps challenge just head on over to their blog HERE for all the details and the design team inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Kerry. xx

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kerry! I'm so glad you could play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month, we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blue tissue behind letters - now I know why some scrappers keep the wrapping paper - its not to rewrap gifts lol ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, I do like to be frugal occasionally as long as it fits in with my page, otherwise tissue paper does normally go for wrapping! Do you have a blog or other social site where you share your scrapping? Would like to return the love!

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty and fun layout! I love your clusters and the blue tissue paper behind the letters is a great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page...the two girls really make for such interesting scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, another amazing layout Kerry!! LOVE how you used the blue tissue paper!!! Such a wonderful idea and it really adds color but in a perfect, subtle way! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing layout! Great take on the sketch! Loved the blue tissue backing on the title! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing your work Kerry! Beautiful layout!! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just love, love, love all these elements! and the title! fantastic! you rocked it! thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout and such pretty girls Kerry! Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap!

    ReplyDelete