Tuesday 2 February 2016

XOXO

I'm a tad late posting my DT layout for The Studio Challenges, but hey, better late than never!
This weeks challenge is TEXTURE!
We would love to see your textured up pages, so why not play along!
Here is my take on the challenge.


I started with my background idea of using white on white, the shadows creating a textured look. 
I simply punched lots of squares, cut them in half and then adhered them in rows filling the whole 12x12 background.


Although this wooden XOXO is texture by itself, I thought it would look quite effective with glitter on it too!


I also added glitter on the heart tag in the corner of the photo.


Of course you can't have texture without stitching so I created random lines of coloured stitching adding a paper heart to some of them.

Please head on over to The Studio Challenges Blog HERE to see the other designers pages and be inspired to play along with us.

Thanks for dropping by
Hugs
Kerry. xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the white on white background and I like that you added the gold glitter to your wood veneer. I'll have to try that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white on white, and there's enough stitching to be interesting without it overwhelming the page. Well done.

    ReplyDelete